First Visit Santa Rosa CA
Fountaingrove Oral Surgery
You have been referred to our office for your oral surgery needs and we look forward to meeting you. We are confident that your first appointment will be to your satisfaction.
You will meet with Dr. Hedayati and his team and you will have the opportunity to discuss your diagnosis and treatment options. You will also discuss your choices of anesthesia and sedations.
We believe in informing you to the best of our abilities so that you can make an informed choice of treatment, which will best suit your needs.
Our office team will also provide you with important information, which will help you with the success of your treatment.
The following will be accomplished during your consultation visit:
- Review of Your Medical History
- Obtain Radiographs (if needed)
- Review Radiographs
- Explain Diagnosis
- Explain Treatment Options
- Explain Sedation Options for Surgery
- Review Fees, Insurance Benefits and Finances
- Schedule Surgery Appointment
- Review Pre-Surgical Instructions
Occasionally surgery can be performed on the same day as your consultation. However a complex medical history or treatment plan will require a consultation visit.
The following procedures will require a consultation before your surgery appointment:
- Any Procedure Requiring Sedation (except Nitrous Oxide)
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth Removal
- Bonegrafting Procedures
- Dental Implant Placement
- Biopsy/Lesion Removal
- Multiple Teeth removal with Denture Delivery
Please help us to serve you better by preparing for your first visit:
- Bring your Surgery Referral Form
- Bring a list of all medications you are taking
- Bring your dental and medical information/card
- Complete Registration and Medical History Forms online
- Bring necessary XRAYs
NOTE: ALL PATIENTS UNDER 18 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT OR THEIR LEGAL GUARDIAN
We are currently accepting new patients and would love to help you take your smile to the next level. Call Fountaingrove Oral Surgery Phone Number 707-545-4433 or complete our Contact Form to request an appointment.